Looking for WordPress app for android mobile phone ? Here we have the latest WordPress 3.8.1 apk file update release of March 24, 2015. WordPress one of the most powerful CMS(Content Management System) and most widely used too. Millions of Users are using WordPress for their website content management. Now these whole power of WordPress is now available in your pocket using wordpress app for Android Mobile phone. WordPress for Android puts the power of publishing in your hands, making it easy to create and consume content. Write, edit, and publish posts to your site, check stats, and get inspired with great posts in the Reader. What’s more? It’s open source. WordPress for Android supports WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress.org sites running WordPress 3.8 or higher.
While you are better off customizing the look and feel of your WordPress blog using the larger screen of a computer, WordPress for Android enables website owners, content writers and webmasters to accomplish some basic and routine tasks from their Android devices.
- Read great blog posts and follow your favorite sites with the Reader.
- Create beautiful Posts and Pages with your latest Photos and Videos.
- Engage with the community through Comments and Notifications.
- Stay up-to-date with detailed Stats.
The latest update to WordPress for Android includes some small yet very handy new features:
- Post Excerpt: Just below the content area in the post editor you’ll now see a post excerpt field. Use it to add a post summary to your post. (Note: Your theme will need to support post excerpts in order for this feature to work).
- Picasa and Google+ Image Support: You can now add Picasa/Google+ images from the Android Gallery to posts or pages. Just tap the camera icon in the formatting toolbar then select an image to add it to the post. You’ll need to be online so that the image can be downloaded. You can also select multiple images in the gallery and share them to the app for quicker posting!
- In Latest Update : * New Reader experience. * Redesigned blog setup. * UI improvements.
Whats New in WordPress 3.8.1 Update of Android Mobile App :
- Split up post and comment views in the Reader
- Videos in the Reader are now correctly resized to the screen width
- Live support is back
- Various fixes (user notification for blank posts; Reader no longer crashing with long posts; web views on the notification screen are now working when all blogs are hidden)
- If you enjoy using the WordPress Android app, please take a moment to write a review — your input is invaluable to us.
- Thanks for using WordPress! We’ve added search terms and map views to the stats screen to give you more insight on how people are finding your blog. Images are loading faster in the Reader because we’ve reduced image file sizes to save bandwidth. New blog icons have been added to the “show and hide” screen. We also fixed some pesky bugs related to publishing posts and image uploads. Give it a try
If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.