Looking for Android zip file extractor or confused how to open .zip file in Android. Ok the solution is to use WinZip apk file to install winzip on Android mobile phone. Now You can Easily Open Zip Files. When transferring files over the web, most of the time, archiving them in advance is the best way to go. If it’s just the odd .jpeg or .mp3, then archiving is a pretty trivial pursuit, although if you’ve got a batch of files, by far the easiest way of getting them from A to B is by creating an archive to be extracted at the other end. While there are plenty of apps catering to this requirement, three stand out as the most popular. WinZip, WinRAR and 7-Zip are the three frontrunners when it comes to archiving batch files, and the former is one of the longest serving apps most computer users would recognize.
WinZip, the world’s #1 zip utility, makes it easy to view, open and save zip files on your Android device, whether they’re attached to an incoming email, downloaded from a web page or opened from an SD memory card.
Having grown in popularity on both Windows and OS X over the years, and later on landing onto iOS, it finally makes its debut on Google’s market-leading Android mobile operating system, and although there are plenty of file managers already available over at the Google Play Store which cater to the needs of the file-pushing masses, it’s a recognizable, welcome addition.
WinZip for Android Top Features:- Create Zip and Zipx files- Easily send archive files to contacts via email- Receive a zip file and view supported image, text and web files directly within the WinZip app. Open other popular file formats with 3rd party app integration- Open encrypted Zip files (including AES 128- and 256-bit) to review sensitive material safely while on the go- Easily navigate and manage your files in phone memory and external SD card.- Automatically unzip and install Android apps (.apk files) delivered as .zip files from Google Play, the Amazon Appstore and Samsung Appstore
WinZip for Android Top Features :
- Receive a zip file and view supported image, text and web files directly within the WinZip app. Easily open other popular file formats with 3rd party app integration.
- Open encrypted Zip files (including AES128 and AES256) to review sensitive material safely while on the go.
- Copy unzipped content to the clipboard to paste into an email or another application. Save the last extracted zip file to access at later time.
- Automatically unzip and install Android apps (.apk files) delivered as .zip files from Google Play or the Amazon Appstore.
File Support and 3rd Party Integration
WinZip for Android lets you view:
- Photos and images (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp, .gif)
- Text files (.rtf, .csv, .txt, .ini, .inf, .bat, .js, .log, .xml,.css, .java, .cs, .h, .m,.cpp,.c,.sql,. properties)
- Web files (htm, .html,.jsp,.asp)
WinZip for Android lets you open other popular file types in 3rd party apps:
- Word documents (.doc, .docx)
- Excel spreadsheets (.xls, .xlsx)
- PowerPoint presentations (.ppt, .pptx)
- PDF files (.pdf)
WinZip for Android builds on the success of WinZip for iOS, introduced earlier this year and already downloaded by more than a million people. WinZip tools are now available on all of the industry’s most popular platforms – Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.