Searching for what’s new in Android 4.3 Jelly Beans ? Ok. Theres lots new features are added in the 4.3 android jelly beans. Currently Android 4.3, an even sweeter Jelly Bean, is available now on Nexus phones and tablets. Let’s go through some of the Major changes in Jelly beans version of Android 4.3.
RESTRICTED PROFILES :
Android 4.3, lets you create profiles to limit what your kids can do on your tablet when you’re not around. As for the restricted profiles that come with Android 4.3, it’s a good idea, though it still has kinks, says AP.
When you set up a profile for your kid, you pick which apps to enable. Don’t want your kid to be surfing the Web unrestricted? Then keep the Chrome browser disabled. Don’t want him or her on Facebook? Keep that app disabled, too. The app store is also disabled. If you do allow access to a particular app, though, then it’s full access. There’s no filtering to block porn and other questionable material, for instance.
LOW POWER BLUETOOTH SUPPORT :
Android 4.3 brings support for Bluetooth Smart and AVRCP standards. While the former is meant for low-power devices like medical gadgets and smart watches, the latter is used for controlling electronics like TVs and showing metadata from music tracks etc. Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3 support – display song names on a car stereo.
INTERNATIONALIZATION AND LOCALIZATION :
Additional language support – Android is now translated in Africaans, Amharic, Hindi (हिंदी), Swahili (Kiswahili), and Zulu (IsiZulu).
BUILT-IN SECURITY PROTECTION :
Whenever you download an app, Android is meant to scan it for viruses, checking apps against a database maintained by Google.
HIGH-QUALITY CONTENT STREAMING :
With Android 4.3, media apps can integrate DRM feature, thus providing access to high-quality content streaming. Stream movies, YouTube videos, and anything that’s on your tablet or phone screen to an HDTV. Certain Android tablets and phones, including Nexus 4 and Nexus 10, support this Wireless Display feature.
IMPROVED DIAL PAD :
- Autocomplete – just start touching numbers or letters and the dial pad will suggest phone numbers or names. To turn on this feature, open your phone app settings and enable “Dial pad autocomplete.”
- Easier text input – an improved algorithm for tap-typing recognition makes text input easier.
- Lower latency input for gamepad buttons and joysticks.
IMPROVEMENT IN GRAPHICS & AUDIO :
- OpenGL ES 3.0 – Android now supports the latest version of the industry standard for high performance graphics.
- Wireless Display for Nexus 7 (2013 edition) and Nexus 10 – project from your tablet to a TV.
- Virtual surround sound – enjoy movies from Google Play with surround sound on Nexus 7 (2013 edition) and other Nexus devices.
Location detection through Wi-Fi – use Wi-Fi to detect location without turning on Wi-Fi all the time.
PHOTO DAYDREAM :
The new Android claims to allow F’aster user switching’ and enhanced photo daydream which is meant allow navigating through interesting albums.
If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.