Looking for some android app to lock your private sms, pics, video. ok vault apk file is free android app to download for security of your mobile. We all have stuff on our phones we’d like to keep to ourselves, like pics, videos, SMS, contacts, even Facebook messages and apps, but how can we protect them when someone attempts to access and read our phones? Vault makes it easy to fully control over your privacy. Download today and stop worrying about your private content falling into the wrong hands.
I can think of plenty of people for whom a phone passlock simply isn’t enough to block snooping eyes from the incriminating photos and text messages on your device (psychotically jealous girlfriend, tech-savvy child, celebrity phone hacker…). NQ Mobile, a Chinese mobile security company, has released a very user-friendly, single-purpose app that resolves all this. Vault, available exclusively to Android users, encrypts and stores your most private contacts, text messages, videos, and photos. Your data is encrypted with bank-level, 128-bit AES.
● App Lock [NEW]: Email, Facebook, Skype, Tango, Instagram, Amazon, Candy Crush…any apps you choose to lock will be protected with a password, if someone try to use your locked app, she/he must enter the correct password in order to open it. And for premium user, you can select unlimited apps to lock and also enable the Camouflage App Lock to make your locked apps appear like it is crashed.
● Photos & videos protection: All files will be encrypted into a private place and can only be viewed in Vault after entering the correct password. Allow users to manually select and import photos but also have the function that can automatically mark all your still visible photos and remind you to import them.
● Vault Camera: Helps to eliminate any possibility of leaving private content out in the open with its built in camera, which will automatically secure any photo and video it takes behind Vault’s password protected album.
● Contacts/SMS/Call logs protection: allow users to create “private contact”, and all messages and calls from the contact “disappear” from the phone, almost as if the contact never exists. Vault hides text message and suppresses incoming message alert.
● Facebook Messages: Do you worry about your Facebook messages being seen by your friends’ friends? Worry no more. Vault can hide the Facebook messages that you rather keep to yourself. Simply open Messages and chat privately.
● Dashboard: Run a quick checkup to examine how secure your private information is on your mobile device and populate the result on an easy-to-read dashboard.
● Membership Transfer: Have a new phone but worrying about transferring your premium services to this new phone need to pay again? Now, ‘Membership Transfer’ will make the transferring easy and simple and without any costs.
● Break-In Attempts (premium): it photographs anyone who enters the wrong password to attempt your Vault, without the intruder knowing it. Help to monitor who access the phone and when such attempt was made. This feature requires an Android 2.3 (or higher) device with a front-facing camera.
● Fake Vault (premium): Create a decoy vault to protect the real one. If someone insists to see the content in your Vault, just show them the ‘fake’ one.
● Vault Online (Premium): back up your Vault files to NQ’s private cloud space. Data is securely encrypted and can only be accessed by you.
● Stealth Mode (Premium): allows users to completely hide Vault’s icon on the phone’s home screen. When stealth mode is on, Vault’s icon will disappear. And it can be opened again by entering your password from within the phone dialer.
Premium Features :
Premium expands your storage for text messages from 100 texts to 10,000. It also adds a Stealth mode, a fake Vault icon, and lets you see a history of wrong password attempts, as mentioned above.
Stealth mode is probably the best reason to fork out for Premium. Activating stealth effectively hides Vault’s presence, making the icon disappear from your app folder and process tree. To access the hidden folder, simply dial “##[password]“. This immediately opens the app. The call is deleted from your phone history. Once you’ve entered a password, you can start selecting content to encrypt and store in your vault.
Annoyingly, NQ Mobile only accepts PayPal payments to upgrade to Premium.
PROS : Encrypts, stores, and hides the most private data on your mobile devices. Super easy setup. Premium version hides Vault’s presence from your phone.
CONS : Buggy. Doesn’t store MMS. Only accepts PayPal payments to upgrade to Premium
BOTTOM LINE : NQ Mobile Vault is an easy way to securely hide your most private photos, videos, text messages, and contacts, preventing tech-savvy snoops from accessing your most personal data.
File Type : .apk file | File Size : 2.0 mb | File Version : Vault 4.0.06.22 | Dated : October 11, 2013
If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.