The latest version of My Cycles Period and Ovulation 1.3.8 is updated on July 30, 2014. Get the best period and ovulation tracker android app now! My Cycles takes all the guesswork out of tracking your period and predicting your ovulation window. Trying to conceive? Want to know when to expect your next period? this period calendar app is for you! This period calendar app tracks your periods and can even predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, My Cycles tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy. Track your period, menstrual cycle, symptoms, medications, mood, and more related to your cycle wherever you are!
This is the best period calendar, cycles and ovulation tracker app, and most cute app for tracking your period and everything about woman who you try to conceive,pregnancy or birth control. If You are women and looking for some android app to track menstrual cycle or to track ovulation records this app is must try for your. My Cycles Period and Ovulation latest update is with version My Cycles Period and Ovulation 1.3.5 which is released on the date June 2, 2014.
Use My Cycles period and ovulation tracker to:
- Record your periods.
- View your cycles at a glance with our easy-to-read calendar.
- Plan ahead with predictions for your next 12 periods, fertile days and ovulation.
- Store daily notes, symptoms, medications, treatments, and more, including intercourse.
- Record symptoms, including cramps, breast tenderness, PMS, and fatigue.
- Customize your calendar to display what’s most important to you.
- Discreet, embarrassment-free icon name “MC” on your phone.
- Optional pass code to access the app prevents others from seeing your personal info.
- Post questions and get answers on women’s health topics from other women like you.
Additional Features if You’re Trying to Conceive:
- All of the above features plus ovulation-specific symptoms, treatments, and events.
- Record popular signs of ovulation: Basal Body Temperature (BBT) in Fahrenheit or Celsius, Cervical Mucous (CM), OPK tests.
- Advanced ovulation prediction based on Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) or OPK.
- Ability to self-select your ovulation day for women who track and interpret their body’s many ovulation signals.
- Track fertility-related medications and treatments, including Clomid, Metformin, and IVF.
- Record results of Home Pregnancy Tests (HPT).
- Have a question? Want to connect with others? Tap in to MedHelp’s community as the largest health social network by asking questions in one of our many fertility and pregnancy forums.
IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS: My Cycle’s ovulation detection and prediction methods are based on averages and is meant to be used as an estimate only. My Cycles cannot be used to schedule procedures, avoid pregnancy, avoid miscarriage, or anything where more accuracy would be required. Please consult your healthcare provider for any health concern.
If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.