MX Player is a powerful multi-format video player for Android devices. The biggest strength of MX Player apk is that it can play a wide variety of formats. MX Player also claims to be the first Android video player to support multi-core decoding and that it’s 70% faster than single-core devices. MX Player has standard controls. You can zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen but interestingly, you can control the scrolling speed of subtitles which is useful for small screens. In fact, MX Player supports one of the widest range of subtitle formats you’ll find including .SSA, .SMI and .SUB formats. MX Player is one of the most famous and world’s most downloaded Android Video Media Player which supports lots of media format. Looking for Best No1 Video Player for Android than MX Player is the best for you. Just Download MX Player full .apk file free and enjoy.
- HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
- MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
- PINCH TO ZOOM – Zoom in and out with ease by pinching and swiping across screen.
- SUBTITLE SCROLL – Subtitles can be scrolled to move back and forth faster.
- KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- Plays almost every movie files including .3gp .avi .divx .f4v .flv .mkv .mp4 .mpeg .mov .vob .wmv .webm .xvid and many more.
- Hardware decoding (with h/w+ decoder)
- Better hi10p support.
- Processor optimization
- High speed rendering for ARM® NEON™ compliant processors.
- Provides processor specific Codecs including Tegra 2 processor.
- Audio track can be changed dynamically.
- Quickly change decoding mode – Click S/W or H/W button on the screen while playing to change decoding mode seamlessly.
- Network stream playback.
- Move forward/backward (Optional)
- Aspect ratio selection.
- Deinterlacing (S/W decoder only)
- Previews while seeking.
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Space: Resume / Pause
- DPAD Left / Right: Seek backward / forward
- Menu shortcuts
- Toggle between elapsed time and remaining time – touch elapsed time text on the video control panel.
- Supported Subtitle Formats
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle Tracks. (However, subtitle scrolling will be limited.)
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
- Multi-subtitle support : Can read and display multiple subtitle files simultaneously.
- Subtitle Scrolling : Move between subtitle texts and change video playback position quickly.
- Pinch to zoom
- Drag Horizontally - Playback position adjustment.
- Drag Vertically on right half of the screen – Sound volume control.
- Drag Vertically on left half of the screen – Brightness control. (On some devices, system’s auto brightness control should be turned off to use this function.)
- Double tap – Play/Pause toggle.
- Screen Settings
- Adjust screen and subtitle display settings without leaving the video playback screen.
- Optionally display current time and battery status.
- Video zoom – Long press zoom button.
- Lock target selection – Long press lock button.
- Shuffle / Loops – Long press next button.
- Kids Lock
- Makes unlocking difficult to prevent kids from making calls or starting other apps.
- Colorful and animating shapes appears responding to screen touch. (optional)
- Touch 4 corners clockwise to unlock screen.
- Can be selected in Settings > Player > Touch controls > Lock mode > Kids lock (+touch effects)
MX Player PROS
- Plays almost any format
- Multi-core decoding
- Excellent subtitle support
MX Player CONS
- Lag on some video formats
- Makes blur video on very huge files.