The Latest version of Facebook Messenger 18.104.22.168.14 is update on April 9, 2015. Facebook Messenger Android is a standalone app that lets you chat with your Facebook friends, send them photos and stickers, and even make free VoIP calls to your friends and family who are already on Facebook. It takes the best parts of chatting over Facebook on the Web and puts them on your Android device.
In a recent update, Facebook removed the ability to send and receive SMS messages in the app. However, the social network makes up for that subtraction with a major makeover that gives the app a much more modern look and adds extra features, which make it better than ever. he latest update to Facebook Messenger gave the app a completely new look, with bright, colorful conversation pages, and streamlined friends lists.
There’s a small icon next to each of your friend’s photo that tells you their chat status. The blue messenger icon (which looks like a tiny lightning strike) means they’re using any of the Facebook Messenger apps and are currently signed in. The gray Facebook logo means they are only signed into Facebook’s Web site, though it doesn’t tell if they are currently online.
Instantly reach the people in your life—for free. Messenger is just like texting, but you don’t have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan). Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
Chat heads: Keep the conversation going while you use other apps.
Free calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
- Get to your messages without opening Facebook.
- Chat with groups and make plans on the go.
- Bring messages to life with stickers.
- Send photos privately.
- Keep the conversation going: with chat heads, you can chat while using other apps.
- Text your phone contacts, even if you’re not Facebook friends.
- Share your location so people know when you’re nearby.
- Record voice messages.
- Make free calls, even to friends in other countries.
- Know when people have seen your messages.
- See who’s available on Messenger and who’s active on Facebook.
- Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
- Turn off notifications when you’re working, sleeping or just need a break.
- Instant Video Sending: Shoot and play 15-second video messages from the camera right in the app.
- Big Likes: Press and hold to send an even bigger thumbs up when you really, really like something.
If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.