Looking for WordPress app for android mobile phone ? Here we have the latest WordPress 3.2 apk file update release of October 6, 2014. WordPress one of the most powerful CMS(Content Management System) and most widely used too. Millions of Users are using WordPress for their website content management. Now these whole power of WordPress is now available in your pocket using wordpress app for Android Mobile phone. WordPress for Android puts the power of publishing in your hands, making it easy to create and consume content. Write, edit, and publish posts to your site, check stats, and get inspired with great posts in the Reader. What’s more? It’s open source. WordPress for Android supports WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress.org sites running WordPress 3.2 or higher.
While you are better off customizing the look and feel of your WordPress blog using the larger screen of a computer, WordPress for Android enables website owners, content writers and webmasters to accomplish some basic and routine tasks from their Android devices.
- Read great blog posts and follow your favorite sites with the Reader.
- Create beautiful Posts and Pages with your latest Photos and Videos.
- Engage with the community through Comments and Notifications.
- Stay up-to-date with detailed Stats.
The latest update to WordPress for Android includes some small yet very handy new features:
- Post Excerpt: Just below the content area in the post editor you’ll now see a post excerpt field. Use it to add a post summary to your post. (Note: Your theme will need to support post excerpts in order for this feature to work).
- Picasa and Google+ Image Support: You can now add Picasa/Google+ images from the Android Gallery to posts or pages. Just tap the camera icon in the formatting toolbar then select an image to add it to the post. You’ll need to be online so that the image can be downloaded. You can also select multiple images in the gallery and share them to the app for quicker posting!
- In Latest Update : * New Reader experience. * Redesigned blog setup. * UI improvements.
Whats New in WordPress 3.2 Update of Android Mobile App :
- Notifications screen redesigned for better readability
- Post upload notification improvement with new thumbnail and progress bar
- Post list now auto refreshes
- Infinite post swipe in the Reader
- Swipe between photos in the photo viewer
- QuickPress widget fixed
- Pull to refresh widget will tell you if network is not available during airplane mode
- Various bug fixes
- If you enjoy using the WordPress Android app, please take a moment to write a review — your input is invaluable to us.
If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.