The latest version of WiFi Manager 3.0.2 is updated on Aug 4, 2014. WiFi-Manager is a free application for Android systems used to manage WiFi networks. With this utility you can find the WiFi network, connect your phone to it and manage all your connections through its intuitive and friendly interface. This software will help you to improve the signal quality of your connection, and also provides you with a list of the open networks around you. This way, you will be able to connect to the Internet in almost everywhere. In addition to this, WiFi-Manager includes some useful Android widgets to add detailed information of the active WiFi connections. With all those options you can get the information of the connections, switch them to change to other or select your favorite ones and some other utilities regarding networks and WiFi.
How this software works Some new characteristics have been included in the latest version, for instance, the possibility of forcing the connection with networks that have been hidden. Android System is not especially good at detecting them but WiFi-Manager has improved this option to make the search and connection easier. These hidden networks are shown in the “Live list” and if Android does not recognize the hidden network you will see in the screen an interrogation mark. With this software you will be able to force the connection to the network, but it is not always possible. Moreover, the program will run better with networks that use security protocols like WPA2, PSK, CCMP (PSK-AES) and which are not hidden. Furthermore, you can see the active wireless networks in a graphical channel radar. The wireless networks are organized into different channels. Its organization depends on the networks’ power and intensity. With this feature you can quickly check the intensity of the closest networks in order to find the better ones to connect to. You can select if you want this feature activated or not in the app menu.
An easier way of connecting to the Internet is now available for Android devices. Armed with an Internet connection management interface, the Simplify Wi-Fi Manager app makes it easier for you to connect to the best network anywhere. Be it a Wi-Fi connection or cellular data connection, the app provides you ease by automatically switching to the available connections. The app has built-in Zero Touch and Eco Surf technologies, making it not only a great connectivity companion but also an eco-friendly app. Zero Touch remembers your connection preference at a certain place, so every time you’re there, it automatically connects to the Internet without the need for extra fiddling. Eco Surf, on the other hand, eliminates unnecessary networks and allows you to connect to the Internet on the first try. Do you want to check for Wi-Fi hotspots near your location? Simplify’s Discovery toggle will be of great help in showing such places via Google Map. Topping it all is the app’s Drag to Connect feature which allows you to drag any available network in order to connect to the Internet. This will save you time in switching from mobile data to Wi-Fi. With this feature, everything happens in a single place.
Simplify is not the only app of its kind. In fact, several apps off the same type, like WiFi Booster Easy Connect, are available on the Google Play Store. What makes Simplify unique and interesting is the fact that it’s one of the most comprehensive apps of its type. It offers a simple interface matched with handy options for free. With Simplify, you don’t need to worry about fiddling with options to manage your Internet connectivity. With a tap on your preferred connection, everything will be as smooth as butter. If you want instant Wi-Fi profile sharing with your friends on Facebook, all you need to do is to tap your phone against your friend’s phone using NFC Beam and you’ll be able to securely transmit your Wi-Fi settings. This will save you time writing down or reading your passwords aloud when sharing your connection settings. Simplify’s amazing feature, Circular Dial, provides users direct view of and access to all connectivity toggles of their device. Toggles, such as Offline, Always On, Wi-Fi- Only, Eco Surf, and Discovery, are all presented on the Simplify homescreen widget. This way, you don’t need to shift to different menus and tap on many buttons to select your connectivity choice. In fact, once you set up your connectivity preference, you will need no more than the Simplify widget to get the best connection for you.
New and improved:
- A UI redesign (version 3.0): modern looking icons, swiping between list and radar views;
- Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks – never forget what that “XYZ1234″ network is;
- Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
- “Best network” to switch between different networks you may have around the house or office (off by default, enable in app settings);
- Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can’t do this);
About requested permissions:
- “Change system settings” is needed to switch between fixed and dynamic IP addresses, if configured so.
- “Prevent phone from sleeping” is needed so you can enable automatic scanning and discover open networks around you.
- “Read USB storage” for notifications about open networks, when enabled, and the sound file is picked from the memory card.
- “Market billing service” is needed to make purchases.
- A UI redesign, with holo colors, flat icons, swiping between list and radar. Woo-hoo!
- A setting to exclude networks from the list by regular expressions.
- Fearlessly increased Android version requirement from 1.6 to 2.1.
- Fixed crashes with “open network” sound on external SD card (had to add a permission, READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE).
- Fixed issues with static IPs on Android 4.*
- Updated translations.
If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.