Smart App Lock (App Protector) is an App Locker or App Protector that will protect your installed applications using a password or pattern. (Facebook, WhatsApp, Line, Twitter, Snapchat, Skype, Gallery, Camera, Gmail and any app you choose). Android does offer various types of screen locks such as password, PIN, pattern, etc, that enables you to lock your phone so that no one can access to your personal data. But the downside is that there’s no built-in ability to lock individual apps. As we all know that there are only a few apps like gallery, mail, and messaging that require protection as they hold sensitive data.
If you don’t want to use the screen lock that come with your device because you find it annoying to have to type it in every time you unlock the phone. But still want to make sure that important apps on your device are secure, then you can use an Android app called Smart App Protector to lock any apps that you don’t want others to access.Smart App Protector is one of the highly rated Android apps in the Google Play store that lets you lock individual apps using a password, pattern or gesture. The app also allows you to set multiple passwords for different apps. Now let’s see how to lock and protect individual apps on Android using Smart App Protector.
To get started, download and install Smart App Protector that is available for free on the Google Play Store. Once installed, run the app. At first launch, your password will be set to 7777 by default. Enter this password to access the app’s main page. You can change the password or lock type through Password and Pattern Settings. After configuring it, you can start adding applications that you want to password protect. To add an app, open the App Lock tab and then tap ‘+’ button. A list of installed apps will be displayed. Select apps that you want to protect from the App list and tap the ‘Add’ button.
Now whenever someone opens any of these protected apps, they will have to provide the correct password.You can also set up password reset in case you forget your password. To do so, go to the app’s default settings menu then scroll down to see an option called Lock Initialization. Tap on it and select the type of authentication you want. For example, you can choose ‘Question and Answer’. So if you forget your password, and you enter the incorrect password for more than five times, the lock initialization menu will pop-up for you. It will then ask you for the security question you configured in the app. After providing the correct answer the password will be restored to 7777 and you can configure a new one from the app.
Smart app protector not only provides locks for the installed apps but also for incoming calls, outgoing calls, Wi-Fi, mobile data, and much more. The interesting feature of the app is that it can capture photo of intruder who trying get access to your device and failed attempts to unlock it.If you’re looking for a great app locker then you should give Smart app protector a try. It’s by far one of the best app lockers that comes with a ton of security features. Apart from the basic locking features, the app also provides many additional security features. These include lock screen timeouts, lock screen rotation, and lock screen customization. You can also set lock time so that the phone can only activate at a certain time and remote lock by SMS keyword.
Key Features :
- Protects (Locks) installed apps using password (PIN or words), pattern, gesture
- Detects and takes a picture of the Intruder (After failed attempts to unlock)
- Supports Fake forced close pop up (Instead of lock screen)
- Set individual passwords for each app (Multiple passwords)
- Support a variable size pattern (1 x 1 ~ 18 x 18)
- Lock screen timeout and Lock screen rotation
- Lock incoming calls and outgoing calls
- WiFi whitelist to deactivate lock at whitelisted locations
- Set lock time to only activate lock at certain time
- Lock 3G Data
- Remote lock by SMS keyword
- Customize the lock screen and lots more…
Smart App Protector (App Lock) is the best app locker or app protector that will secure your smartphone and protect your privacy. App Lock also can lock your data such as pictures, SMS Messages and videos.
Permissions Description :
- Directly call phone numbers and reroute outgoing calls
- For locking Outgoing call feature (Intercept outgoing calls and call again after unlock
- Receive Text messages (SMS)
- For remote lock feature – control App Lock service by SMS
- Read sensitive log data
- For checking running applications using log data
- Take pictures and videos and record audio
- For detecting and take a picture (video) of the Intruder (Unauthorized user)
- Find accounts on the device
- For checking paid license user
If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.