The Latest version of OfficeSuite 7 v7.5.1942 is update on May 14, 2014. OfficeSuite is one of the most well known and popular office suite apps for Android. It’s amassed millions of downloads and people seem to be pretty pleased with it. Recently, they released version 7 of their OfficeSuite software and we’re going to show you some of the new features, take a gander at the new UI elements, and everything else you need to know. Of course, if you’d rather watch it than read it, our video is below. If you’d like to see how far OfficeSuite has come since the 5th version, you can find our video for that here. With MobiSystems OfficeSuite Professional you can create dynamic documents, analyze data, design eye-catching presentations, produce dramatic illustrations, maintain your agenda and send e-mail messages, and open up your databases. If you are used to Microsoft Office, you will be completely at home with OfficeSuite Professional. Moreover, you can work with native Microsoft Office DOC and XLS files on your Palm device and keep your documents up-to-date on both your handheld and desktop PC by using the synchronization capabilities that MobiSystems OfficeSuite provides.
Oxford Dictionary Support:When it comes to the English language, there are some options as to which dictionary you want to use. There are a lot out there, but arguably one of the most respected is the Oxford English dictionary. Now you can have that dictionary support in OfficeSuite 7. Simply use the menu to navigate to the dictionary list and you can find it there. You can also find it if you open any document, click on a word, and choose the spell check option. It should have an option for the Oxford Dictionary.The only caveat is that the dictionary costs $49.99 to download. That’s quite a bit for an add-on and costs more than three times as much as the app itself. For a limited time, though, they’re letting the add on go for $4.99, or 90% off. That’s just at the time of this writing and we don’t know how long the promotion will last. So if this is something you want, best to get on it quickly! Google Search Support: Alongside the Oxford Dictionary add on above, OfficeSuite 7 now gives you the ability to Google Search words right out of a document. Simply click on the word and a little box will pop up. The left icon will take you to the in-app dictionary while the right button will open a web browser and Google Search the word in question. This is an excellent tool if you need to know what a word means quickly or if you just want to Google Search things. Unlike the Oxford Dictionary add on, this one comes with the app so you don’t have to pay any additional money. Being able to Google Search words right from app can save some people a lot of time and it’s a pretty nifty feature for an office app.
Camera Support : Perhaps one of the most nifty new features is the ability to snap a picture of something and have it plugged into a Word document, Excel spreadsheet, or PowerPoint presentation without being required to leave the app. Using the menu, you can open the camera app, snap a quick picture, and it’ll automatically be added to your file. This can be very useful for people who need a visual aid on the fly but don’t have one readily available. One the picture has been added, they can be moved, re-sized, rotated, and pretty much any other basic manipulation you can think of. Also, as stated, this works for all the various kinds of documents you can create so no matter which function you use the most, it’ll work. Excel Enhancements : One thing that got a lot of revamping was Excel. There were just so many things added to Excel that we’ve decided to list them all in one spot. OfficeSuite 7 now has a much cleaner Excel UI that also includes font formatting and cell dragging improvements. Perhaps the neatest new feature is the ability to re-arrange Excel spreadsheets. This may not seem like a big deal, but people who regularly use Excel will tell you that those sheets can be organized quite a bit. Overall, the updates, improvements, and additions offer a much more cogent and reliable Excel experience and maybe the most stable Excel experience on Android.
Other Improvements : There were some other improvements that we didn’t review, but are still worth mentioning. There is now dual screen support, better compatibility with QuickSpell, and some PowerPoint improvements. The PowerPoint improvements include link support and shadow support. When you look at the list as a whole, OfficeSuite Pro 7 has a lot of great refinements, enhancements, and additions. It really helps the experience of the app and makes the whole experience more fluid and natural. OfficeSuite 7 Summary : OfficeSuite 7 was already a popular and trusted office app for Android. With these improvements, it’s evolved into a more complete experience with fewer rough edges. Really, there are few office apps that can stack up to the features and stability of OfficeSuite 7. You can find the app in the Google Play Store for $15 here. Or, if you prefer, you can give try it out with the free trial found here. If you don’t have an office suite app yet or you just want to find a new one, this is one of the best.
- Ability to view, create and edit complex Microsoft Office and PDF files and attachments with a single complete feature-rich application.
- Full compatibility with Microsoft formats DOC, DOCX, DOCM, , XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM and support of common formats as PDF, RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office formats – ODT, ODS and ODP.
- Intact document formatting and layout and ability to create advanced documents on the device.
- Rich editing features for advanced document creation and touch-up on the device.
- Easy file access to local, remote files and email attachment.
- Integrated File Browser allowing you to access and manage your local and remote storage files; Quick access to Recent files, My documents folders and document templates.
- Sharing via could, email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct.Integration with various cloud services as Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive and SugarSync.
- Spell checker, predictive text keyboard, PDF camera scanner, Microsoft compatibility Font Pack and many more features available as in-app upgrade to OfficeSuite Premium.
- Available in 56 languages.
- Optimized for work with keyboards with support of multiple keyboard shortcuts and moving of objects and selections.
HOW OFFICESUITE IS BETTER THAN OFFICESUITE FREE?
- Ad free.
- Standard Font Pack included for better visualization of your documents.
- Open Office format support.
- Format Painter in Word documents.
- Security features – work with password protected files.
- Camera picture insertion.
- Save to PDF in Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
- Insert Filter in Excel documents.
- Insert Conditional Formatting in Excel documents.
- Define Name.
- Export picture from file (Save Picture) Excel.
- Edit Charts in Excel files.
- Save as CSV.
- Edit transitions in PowerPoint slideshows.
- Premium subscription removed from OfficeSuite .
- Fixed bugs
If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.