The latest version of Level Money 2.1.01 is update on July 29, 2014. Level is the radically simple, digital equivalent of opening up your wallet to see what you can spend today, this week, or this month. All you need to do is link to your bank account(s) – including checking, savings and credit cards. Level does the rest.Once your accounts are linked, Level automatically calculates total income, savings and recurring bills. What remains becomes ‘Spendable’ cash, showing you exactly how much you can spend that month, week or day.Every time you complete a transaction – say buying gas or ordering a drink at a bar – Level automatically updates the spendable cash for that day.
We managed to grab a hands-on with the Android incarnation ahead of today’s launch and, while the company claims it intends to deliver a “unified and consistent service experience” across all platforms, there are inherent differences between iOS and Android.For instance, Level for Android introduces a widget that gives a summary of a user’s daily, weekly, or monthly spendable income. This means they don’t have to open the app without opening it.Additionally, the app not only works with Android smartphones, but it’s been optimized for 7″ and 10″ tablets too, whereas the iOS incarnation remains optimized for iPhones and iPod touches only.Interestingly, Level for Android will work in landscape view on all devices, whereas iOS has been restricted to portrait only.
To recap, Level links up with your bank account(s) to deliver real-time metrics on your spending, savings and general financial standing. It’s not about sticking all your purchases in categories, such as ‘travel’ and ‘groceries’. There are other services for that.
Level Money automatically updates spendable cash as you make purchases each day, providing a simple, real-time picture of how you’re doing in order to stay in the black.Draw a straight line from everyday decisions to larger achievements and accomplish the things that matter.The top US banks support connections to Level and the list is expanding all the time!
- Know what you can spend : Level works kind of like a financial GPS, getting you from where you are now to where you want to be. It’s easier to make spending decisions when you know what you’re working with. Level lets you know what is safely Spendable for any given day, week, or month.
- Save for things that matter :Level makes saving easy and achievable by connecting everyday decisions with long-term goals.While saving may start by stashing some cash for a rainy day, Level grows with you to help you save for the big stuff too. Soon, you’ll have enough put away for a new car or a much-needed vacation and be on your way to saving for the most important things in your life.
- Eliminate the need for antiquated budgets :Level seamlessly and automatically tracks cash flow, reinforces positive habits and provides necessary insights about spending and saving behaviors for an empowered, do-it-yourself approach to personal finance and long-term financial success.
- Your money is still safe in your bank — we just help you control it : Level is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of any personal information about our users. We use the same 128-Bit Encryption as banks and other financial institutions.Our partners are industry leaders who continue to demonstrate their excellence in safety and security.
Every time you complete a transaction – say buying gas or ordering a drink at a bar – Level automatically updates the spendable cash for that day.
- Over 2,000 US banks support connections to Level, expanding all the time
- Links to your bank accounts so you are constantly up-to-date
- You never have to enter transactions manually
- Automatically detects income and fixed expenses to show a complete picture of your financial situation
- Delivers a single view of your activity across all your connected accounts
- Provides at-a-glance, simple view of cash flow and anticipated savings
- Offers an optimized interface for tablet user
- Always Free
- We are US only – if you are outside the US you will receive an alert that your device is not supported
- NEW! Level Money now supports Android Wear! Swipe over from Wear notifications to show Spendable and Transactions
If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.