The Latest version of Cross DJ – Mix your music 1.4.2 is update on July 9, 2014.Cross DJ Free is the most professional free DJ software. It is built on Cross DJ, the award-winning software developed by Mixvibes for 10 years. Mix tracks intuitively, play with effects, loops, scratch and more. Match the tempo of your tracks using the sync button and create smooth mixes in minutes. The design replicates the industry standard DJ setup : waveforms, Cue/Play/Sync buttons, mixer, hot cues, scratching, loops, effects. All the professional DJ tools are at your fingertips. We believe DJs should try video mixing. Therefore, the core video features are now available in Cross DJ Free. Make no mistake, Cross DJ Free is a DJ software with powerful video features, not a VJ software. Cross DJ Free has the most reliable synchronization tool and BPM analysis on the market. Plus, you can visually preview your mix, using parallel waveforms and sync meter.
As you might have guessed from the title, Cross DJ is a DJ app. But this isn’t just a way to create and edit your ever-growing collection of Zelda MIDI files – the app emulates and replicates the function of a real DJ controller, complete with live output and recording. Open up two tracks from your on-device library, then remix to your heart’s content, with touchscreen simulacrums of equalizers, syncing and timing tools, various musical filters, and whatever you call those big record player things. (Yeah, I know nothing about the technical side of being a DJ.) Those who are familiar with these tools might actually find at least one feature to be better than a real controller: you can instantly tap to any point on either song in the deck, complete with a progress meter and a bookmark function.Of course Cross DJ is probably a bit intimidating for anyone who hasn’t done this sort of thing before. That’s where the capitalized Quantize feature comes in, automatically setting loops and hot cues to your currently assigned beat. Other user-friendly options are peppered throughout the app, not least of which is the snazzy user interface. It doesn’t hurt that the blue and orange imagery and radial design is reminiscent of Valve’s Portal puzzle game.
While it won’t replace a full DJ controller, Cross DJ looks like a great option if you’re just starting (or you want to travel light). It’s a reasonable $5 on the Play Store with no in-app purchases, and it should work on both smartphones and tablets running Android 4.1 or later.
Mix tracks in perfect sync
Cross DJ detects the BPM of your tracks, right down to the last decimal. Why? Because it has the same engine as its desktop version. Sync your tracks once, and they’ll never go out of phase. You can tell by looking at the parallel waveforms, to visually check if your tracks are synced. Also, if needed, you may manually adjust the pitch & pitch bend. And if you’re into complete customization of your tracks, you can edit the down¬beat with just one press of a button.
Outstanding audio performance
Cross DJ for Android stretches the boundaries of audio on Android. With its incredible low latency, music instantly reacts to your actions. To test how good it is, try the scratch feature and hear its extremely realistic sound. Another nice example is that there is virtually no loading time when starting¬up the app.
Access your music and record
Direct access to your device’s music, with multiple sorting options (title, artist, album, BPM or length). Record your mix for an unlimited time, and save it in high quality. Edit your mix info, share it or remix it directly within the app
MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
- Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal.
- Stable Sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase.
- Split Mono: Pre-listen your music tracks before mixing them (in-app)
- Progressive, manual pitch bend.
- Customizable, manual pitch range (4, 8, 16, 32, 100%).
- Accurate Beat-grid editing: make any track sync properly
- Parallel waveforms mode to visually check if your tracks are synced.
- New Quantize feature : hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat.
- Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump.
- Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources (in-app)
- External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers (in-app)
OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
- Best mix performance for mixing an Android DJ app.
- Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions.
- Extremely realistic scratch sound as on real turntables.
- 1 effect (Low-pass) Visit the in-app store to get more awesome effects!
- Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone (in-app purchase)
- No loading time when starting-up the app.
- Autogain: automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks.
- SoundCloud integration: Play streamed tracks in seconds.
MINIMUM CONFIGURATION REQUIRED
- Android 4.1
- 4″ screen
- RAM: 1GB
- Dual-core processor
What’s New in this version
- MIX SOUNDCLOUD IN CROSS DJ
- Unlimited Music: Explore, play and mix all SoundCloud tracks, directly within Cross DJ. From unofficial remixes to your friend’s tunes, mixing music you like has never been so simple.
- Your SoundCloud account, in Cross DJ: Log in to your SoundCloud account to have your sets, favorites, stream & tracks.
- Fast loading of tracks
- No premium account needed.
- INTEL PROCESSOR OPTIMIZATION
- AUDIO IMPROVEMENTS
- SAMSUNG S5 & XPERIA Z2 SUPPORT
If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.