The latest version of Coursera 1.1.4 is updated on July 22, 2014. Coursera’s online classes are designed to help students achieve mastery over course material. Some of the best professors in the world – like neurobiology professor and author Peggy Mason from the University of Chicago, and computer science professor and Folding@Home director Vijay Pande – will supplement your knowledge through video lectures. They will also provide challenging assessments, interactive exercises during each lesson, and the opportunity to use a mobile app to keep up with your coursework. Coursera also partners with the US State Department to create “learning hubs” around the world. Students can get internet access, take courses, and participate in weekly in-person study groups to make learning even more collaborative. Begin your journey into the mysteries of the human brain by taking courses in neuroscience. Learn how to navigate the data infrastructures that multinational corporations use when you discover the world of data analysis. Follow one of Coursera’s “Skill Tracks”. Or try any one of its more than 560 available courses to help you achieve your academic and professional goals.
Coursera offers courses from the top universities, for free. Learn from the best professors by watching high quality lectures, achieving mastery via interactive assignments, and collaborating with a global community of students. Coursera is committed to making the best education in the world freely available to any person who seeks it. We envision people throughout the world, in both developed and developing countries, using our platform to get access to world-leading education that has so far been available only to a tiny few. We see them using this education to improve their lives, the lives of their families, and the communities they live in.
Up for a course? Education isn’t anymore for the young. No matter if you are a professional, a housekeeper or an athlete. No matter your age or background. Only your eagerness for learning counts now that education is more open and accessible than ever. Don’t believe it? Check out Coursera. Coursera virtually opens the doors of over 100 top-tier universities and educational institutions from all around the world. More than 600 courses in more than 20 subjects, lectures by renowned instructors and other educational resources are now accessible right from your mobile device. Coursera for Android features a neat and polished, user-friendly interface (Holo-style layout). From the left-side menu you can access the courses you are enrolled in, search courses by keywords, browse through categories and access downloaded videos. Each course page displays details such as university / institution that imparts it, languages, duration, workload, overview and instructors. You can join the course right from there, with a single tap. If you feel a friend of you may be interested, you can share the course using any app installed on your device.
With Coursera, education is free, open, online – and now mobile. Coursera connects students, professionals, and lifelong learners everywhere with free online courses from over 100 top-tier global universities and institutions. Browse courses and watch lectures anytime, anywhere – on your commute or on the treadmill, whether you are interested in cooking or computer science. The Coursera app is the official companion to Coursera.org site – catch up on lectures and prepare for assignments on the go.
Coursera connects students, professionals, and lifelong learners everywhere with free online courses from over 100 top-tier global universities and institutions. Browse courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors anytime, anywhere – on your commute or on the treadmill, whether you’re interested in cooking or computer science.
- Browse over 600 courses in more than 20 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
- Enroll in courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
- Learn from top instructors representing more than 100 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
- Stream lectures online any time, or download for offline viewing
- Manage downloaded content with built in download manager
- Courses natively taught in 14 languages including English and many in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.
- Subtitles available in all courses’ native language and other languages when available.
- Education on your schedule – watch short, modular lectures during your train ride, coffee break, or any other downtime in your day
- added GET_ACCOUNTS permissions to allow automatic population of email address during sign in
- previously added READ_PHONE_STATE permission to allow better error tracking to debug video/network errors
- updated sharing in course preview page
- minor UI tweaks and upgrades
- minor bug fixes
If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.