Photoshop Touch for mobile phone has the same robust set of editing and compositing features as the tablet version, including adjustments and filters; warping, transforming, and adding text; brushes; selection and extraction tools; cloning; and layers and blending. You can shoot a photo directly into a layer. Output formats are JPEG or PNG, a flattened Photoshop PSD, or the native PS Touch PSDX format — this last format can be opened by Photoshop CS5.5 or CS6 as long as you’ve got the appropriate patch installed. Sharing options tend to be governed by the API limitations of the operating system and the other apps you’ve got installed, so your mileage may vary there.
The most latest update of Photoshop Touch for Android mobile phone is 1.2.1, released on date May 28, 2014. So lets look at more about Android mobile Photoshop touch 1.2.1.
Lets look at Interface of Photoshop touch for mobile which shows toolbar menu of the app.
On the merits of being an Android app, in that regard it is quite good. It loads reasonably quickly, only rarely gets sluggish, has only force quit on me once and perhaps nicest of all, handles losing and gaining focus quite well, something far too many Android apps do poorly. It can only be used in landscape mode. All told, it’s a good citizen on the Android platform and from a pure technical perspective performs quite well.
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Mobile Phone Bring the fun and creative possibilities of Adobe® Photoshop® software to your phone with Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone. Transform your images with core Photoshop features. Combine images, apply professional effects, and share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter — all from the convenience of your phone. Enjoy most of the same features as the tablet version:
- Use popular Photoshop features, such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters, to create mind-blowing images.
- Improve your photos using classic Photoshop features to bring out the best in your photography. Apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a select area.
- Create something other-worldly using painting effects, filter brushes, and so much more. With Photoshop Touch, the creative possibilities are endless.
- Make your images pop with graphical text. Apply strokes, add drop shadows and fades, and more.
- Take advantage of your device’s camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
- Quickly combine images together. Select part of an image to extract just by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With the Refine Edge feature, use your fingertip to easily capture hard-to-select image elements, like hair.
- Start a project on your phone and finish it on your tablet* or back in Photoshop** at your desk using a free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud™.*** Your projects are automatically synced between your devices.
- Free membership to Creative Cloud provides 2GB of cloud storage.
- Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Images up to 12 megapixels are supported.
If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.