Adobe Reader is One of the best and free pdf reader app for android. To Download latest adobe pdf reader for android is the updated version with 11.2.1 update which is released on Google Play app store on date April 17, 2014. Adobe® Reader® is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing and interacting with PDF documents across platforms and devices. Install the free Adobe Reader mobile app to work with PDF documents on your Android tablet or phone. Easily access, manage, and share a wide variety of PDF types, including PDF Portfolios, password-protected documents, fillable forms, and Adobe LiveCycle® rights-managed PDF.
In addition to the PDF functionality, Adobe has made the app’s file browser more up to date, as options are finally accessible from an Action bar. The basics such as copying, pasting, and renaming files are covered, as is uploading data to Acrobat.com. The updated app also has multi-window support on devices that can handle it, such as the Galaxy Note 3. Adobe Reader for Android offers the same high-quality PDF-viewing as on your desktop. It supports multi-touch gestures, like pinch-and-zoom, as well as double-tap-zoom, flick-scrolling and panning. Adobe Reader for Android added a “reflow” mode, which will take text-heavy documents with wide margins, and automatically wrap the content for easy viewing on smaller screens. Open PDF files as email attachments and on the Web.
Adobe Reader is most widely used & trusted pdf reader app for android all over the world. Below are some functionality & Features of Adobe Reader for Android Mobile.
View PDF documents
- Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Share”
- View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
- Search text to find specific information
- Select single page or continuous scroll modes
- Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
- Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
- Automatically save changes back to the cloud
Navigate through PDF content
- Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
- Quickly navigate through large documents using thumbnails
- Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
- Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
- Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool
- Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
- Add text with the Add Text tool
Fill out forms
- Quickly fill out PDF forms
- Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting.
- Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Organize your documents
- Create folders to make organizing and finding documents easier
- Make copies of documents to mark up or to use as templates
- Rename documents
- Easily select and delete multiple documents
Electronically sign documents
- Get documents signed with Adobe EchoSign using “Send for Signature”
- Use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger
- Share PDFs with other applications using “Share”
- Email PDFs as attachments
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.