- All the Application / apps posted here for review & download are freeware, Ad supported or trial. We have not published even a single paid application here at http://androidappsapkdownload.com
- We have not Hosted any Single file at Our Server. We have Just posted link which are shared by the user of this website. All the Application / apps are freeware, Ad supported or trial. We have not published even a single paid application here. If you found any app is not freeware, Trial or Ad supported please contact us and app will be removed shortly. All the apps are property of their respective owners or company.
- Any trademarks or Logo (Facebook, Twitter, Google Play, or any Other Application Icons and Logo) used throughout this website are the property of their respective owners or company.
- On Our website user has posted & review about the apps which are not tested by us so you may use it at your own risk. We do not guarantee the performance about the app which you have download.
http://androidappsapkdownload.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on http://androidappsapkdownload.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through any search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
– Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
– You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in http://androidappsapkdownload.com search results.
– A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please allow us a week or two for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.