After dabbling with photography and using a couple of photo-editing apps, we realised that the Camera 360 Ultimate is an awesome app. This free app is available for both iOS and Android platforms. The app has been recently updated with some refreshed features. Find out what we liked and what we didn’t about the Camera 360 while using it for Android.
Effects and Scenes :
After applying an effect, you can further tweak it with the variety of additional effects. The upper side of the screen always shows the effect you have selected along with icons for flash, an icon that lets you tweak screen settings and an icon to swap between front and rear cameras. Just tap on the Gallery option and you can choose images from your stock gallery and also from the Camera360 gallery. Images you click via the camera within the app will be stored in its own gallery. Moreover, you can also use the Camera360 cloud storage. In the gallery, you will find shortcuts to return to the camera and also the batch option to mark several apps to delete them. As we said, the UI is really neat and every possible option you need is right there.
Camera 360 Android app Latest update is Released on February 10, 2015 with Update Version Camera 360 – 6.0.5 apk
While clicking a picture using the Camera360 app, you can choose the usual normal camera mode or the Stabilizer mode for shaky hands. It also has the timer mode and a burst mode to shoot a series of photos instantly. In Effects, you will find some nifty options like Colorful, B&W, Retro, Funny, 1839, Tilt-shift, Magic skin and more. As you select any of the Effect, a row of additional effects to complement it further will appear below the image. For instance, if you take a shot in HDR, then it offers further options within the HDR effect such as Soft, Bright, Classic and Storm. The Lomo effect is another really cool effect that makes your photos look really classy; you can further tweak the effects in Lomo with options like Cyan, Movie, Frozen and more. There are some fun-filled effects like Ghost and Huge-head, and as we said earlier, the HDR effect is something to watch out for. Making it even more fun to use is an array of scenes that you can choose.
You can use these scenes to put a great background for your images. However, you need Internet connection to download these scenes. Camera360 Ultimate allows a lot of tweaking under its Settings tab. You will be able to choose options like microspur, infinite distance and auto-focus. You can also turn-on the sound and enter advanced settings. It takes you to really advanced settings that let you tweak photo settings like picture quality and size, operation settings like volume button function and gives you complete information about the Camera360 Ultimate version you are using, to name a few.
- New Video function (Beta) : Video shooting (Beta) is added to make videos on-the-go, recording every memorable moment.
- New Camera Store. ALL FREE NOW! :Eight creative cameras of Camera360 are moved to “Camera Store” where you can add and manage your preferred camera only. Effect Cam, Selfie Cam, Easy Cam, Scene Cam, Funny Cam, Tilt-shift Cam, Color-shift Cam and Audio Cam are available for free now. Customize your own Camera360 now.
- New Effect Store. ALL FREE TOO! : More than 100 great Effects of Camera360 can be found in new Effect Store where you can add and manage your own preferred effect. The most important part is ALL FREE!
- User Friendly Photo Album :Photos are classified by time in Camera360 album for easy photo search and management. Photos in phone gallery can be browsed and edited in “Other Album”.
- Professional Photo Edit features :Crop, Rotate, Blur, Texture, Adjust and more photo edit features are available after shooting.
- Different Frames : Resize photo with new frames (16:9/4:3/1:1) while shooting. More parameters are available when device supports. Find them by sliding from the right to the left on main shooting interface.
- Smart Cloud Services : Safe and smart cloud album for photo store, manage, edit, share and more. Support auto synchronization under uploading settings of Camera360 Cloud. Photos can be browsed on different end devices.
- Photo Share : Photo can be shared to the world via Camera360 easily through such various social networks as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, WeChat and more.
If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.