Bluetooth File Transfer can be used fully only by root users. Though it is possible to send files to another device without root rights, this option wasnot taken into consideration during our test. I’m counting on comments coming from non-root users on whether this actually works. Since Android 2.0 Bluetooth has become a standard feature on Android Phones. This app is intended for those who are still using an earlier Android version. Bluetooth File Transfer 5.45 APK is an android application which created by Medieval Software in Communication Category for android device. The last version of this app is 5.45 that release on 2014-05-31.
Bluetooth File Transfer offers an efficient way to exchange files from one Android device to another and browse the contents of virtually any Bluetooth enabled device. Users may easily select a file from their device and send it to a device of their choosing, or find the specific file on another device and download it. The ease of use and great user interface make this a phenomenal application.
Android Bluetooth File Transfer app offers a tried-and-true method for exchanging files quickly and securely. The program makes this technology even better by providing the user with an interface that is convenient, stable, intuitive, and fast. It is a great pick for anyone who exchanges files between smart devices on a regular basis.
» FEATURES :
* Custom security manager for incoming BT connections: only authorized devices can connect, if you accept. If you refuse, no access is granted on your servers: personal data files and privacy are safe against hacker, nerd, geek and guru (enanched Bluetooth server security is disabled by default)
* 3rd party applications can open (or pick) files from sdcard using this package like attachment, music, pictures or any multimedia file (no external intents are supported for performance purpose)
* Support for legacy 2.0 and AES (128, 192 and 256 bit) encryption (both pack and unpack) of Zip files (like WinZIP or WinRAR) – keep private document secure using a long pass to protect it
* Enhanced all-in-one app with the fastest file browser ever seen (you can verify by yourself, test it now)
* Professional, clean and fast UI where you can customize any aspect of the file viewer. Customizable user interface in order to best fit your needs (expert only)
* Thumbnails for APK, audio, video, image (also inside archive files: Zip, GZip, TAR) – thumb picture (miniature) not stored on cell phone memory
* It can connect to new and old cellphone: nokia, samsung, lg, sony (Android does not support infrared IR pan)
* Search files also inside Zip, GZ, Tar (advanced searching inside archive can take double time to complete)
* Improved contact send function in order to manipulate telephone numbers on generated VCARD (vcf) files
* Cut, copy, move, paste, delete multiple items using the integrated explorer of this application
* You can full unhide (or hide) hidden media (both smartphone and sd memory)
* OBEX layer (obexftp and obexopp) entirely developed by Medieval Software
* Compress, uncompress and extract Zip (encrypt with password), GZip, Tar
* Cleaner program settings view using shortcut icons pane
* Sharing: you can share a single file or an entire path
* Powerful bookmark feature with precise sorting
* Contact send screen supports contacts groups
* Test and check archive integrity (deflate)
* Desktop folders shortcuts
* Calculate MD5 and CRC32
* Power saving management
* Streaming service
* No root required
* Multi language
* Home folder
* File sort
* Open as
» Last Version of Blutooth file transfer Android App with Some Introduction :
- Version 5.40 : * Stable version with additional bug fixes and Bluetooth improvements (for Android 4.x only).
- Version 5.35 : * A lot of bug fixes.
- Version 5.32 : * The folder hierarchy is now preserved when items are sent via Bluetooth OPP; * Minor bug fixes.
* Removed the old live folder provider for home-screen
* Fixed thumbnail engine for huge directories
* Minor bug fixes.
If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.