Looking for Pinterest .apk file download for android mobile ? here we have the latest update version of pinterest 4.1.3 apk for you to download free. Pinterest, arguably the world’s foremost social network for recipe ideas, knitting patterns and other Esty-esque intrigue, has finally come to the iOS and Android in app form. Pinterest is among the newer social networks, but gained prominence fairly swiftly after its closed Beta in March 2010. Its pin-board style interface seems the perfect fit for a flick-friendly tablet, so it almost seems a shame it has taken the network this long to get down with tablet users. Both the universal iPad/iPhone edition and Android version are available now, from iTunes and Google Play respectively, and both are free downloads.
The Latest Pinterest for Android is with Version 4.1.3 released on December 22, 2014
As soon as you fire the app up and sign in, you’re immediately presented with the same content you would normally find on the homepage of the site. A swipe to the right goes to the categories/search page, and a swipe to the left take you to the dashboard.
Your Pinterest profile shows followers and those you’re following, Boards, Pins, and Likes, as well as any of your items that have been liked or repinned by other users. Thanks to recent updates, the mobile app also lets you edit your profile information, including location, Web site, and profile photo.
One of my favorite things about the app is that, once you’ve pinned an image, it takes you back to the main search screen with the list of results. By contrast, the website actually displays a popup letting you know that the image was successfully pinned, after which it goes back to the pinned image. It’s all a bit superfluous to me, so I absolutely love the fact that the app doesn’t do that. Both “like” and “comment” work as advertised, and since this is basic functionality found it many apps, I’m not going to go into detail there.
All that’s great, but how does the interface translate across various screen sizes? One word: brilliantly. This is actually the area in which the Pinterest app reminds me of G+ the most. On my Nexus 7, for example, I’m presented with three columns of image results in portrait after a search; switch that up to landscape, and it offers four columns. On the Galaxy Nexus, it only shows two in portrait; three in landscape. And on the TF700, which has a larger 10.1″ display and is used primarily in landscape mode, it displays five columns of pictures in landscape; three in portrait. Here’s the point: the app is incredibly dynamic across various screen sizes and resolutions, while still keeping the same look across all. Just like the G+ app. And I love it.
With the Android app, pinning a photo from the Web is simple, thanks to Android’s Share function. From any browser, just go to Android’s built-in share menu, and choose “create pin.” From here, you can choose which photo to pin, select a pinboard, add a description, and so on. The workflow here is exactly like that on the Web site. Additionally, you can create a pin directly from the Pinterest app with a photo or by inputting a Web address. That shit… enjoy..
With Pinterest you can:
• Plan projects—home decor overhauls, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIY efforts
• Dream up your next travel outing—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic travel
• Collect your favorite things—illustrations, ideas for tattoos, hilarious quotes, jewelry designs, the latest technology and inspiring art and architecture
• Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, art for your home, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and great hair looks
• Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, dresses for the dinner party and recipes for game day
Use Pinterest today to discover things you you’re interested in, and let Pinterest inspire you to do those things.
Whats New in Pinterest 4.1.3 Latest Update for Android :
- You can now send your favorite boards to your friends for gift giving inspiration.
- Map the things you love, near and far: now you can add a map to any of your boards.
- Pin around the world: now available in more languages!
- New context menu lets you pin, like and share more quickly
- Article pins will include the headline, author, story description and link
- Create a Pin from your favorite browser or app
NOTE :Why do we require a particular permission? https://help.pinterest.com/entries/21865478#permissions
Photos in screenshots licensed under Creative Commons: http://passets-cdn.pinterest.com/android-attribution.txt
If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way.